秘密解说1-3

A year ago my life had collapsed around me.
;一年以前, 我的生活彻底崩溃了.
I’ve worked myself into exhaustion,
;我把自己累得精疲力竭,
My father died suddenly
;我的父亲也突然去世了
and my relationships were in turmoil.
;我的人际关系也一团糟了.
Little did I know at the time
;那时,我还不知道
out of my greatest despair
;在这最大的绝望之中
was to come the greatest gift.
;将要来临的是上天最大的礼物.
I’ve been given a glimpse of a great secret.
;我瞥见一个伟大的秘密.
I began tracing the secret back through history
;我开始追踪这个秘密的历史渊源
I couldn’t believe all the people who knew this.
;我简直不敢相信, 那些知道这个秘密的人,
They were the greatest people in history.
;他们都是历史上最伟大的人物.
All I wanted to do was to
share this secret with the world.
;我想把这个秘密分享给这个世界.

I began searching for people alive today
who know the secret.
;我开始搜寻那些现在还在世的
知道这个秘密的人.
One by one they began to emerge.
;一个接一个, 他们出现在我的面前…

If you know this secret
it gives you everything you want.
;如果你知道了这个秘密, 你
就能得到所有你想要的东西.
Happiness, health and wealth.
;幸福,健康,财富。
You can have, do or be anything you want.
;你能拥有你想要的东西,干你所想干的事情,
成为你想成为的人。
We can have whatever that is we choose.
I don’t care how big it is.
;我们能拥有我们所选择的任何东西。
——而不管这个目标有多大。
What kind of a house do you wanna live in?
Do you wanna be a millionaire?
;你想住什么样的房子?
你想成为百万富翁吗?
What kind of a business do you wanna have?
Do you want more success?
;你想经营什么事业?
你想有更多的成功吗?
What do you really want?
;你到底想要什么?
I’ve seen many miracles take
place in people’s lives.
;我看到很多奇迹发生在人们的
生活中。
Financial miracles,
miracles of physical healing,
;财产上的奇迹,身体康复的奇迹,
mental healing,
healing in relationships…
;心理康复的奇迹,感情修复的奇迹…
All of this happen because of
knowing how to apply the secret.
;所发生的一切,都是因为知道了
如何运用这个秘密。
This is the great secret of life.
;这就是生活的大秘密。
You’ve probably been sitting there
wondering what is this secret.
;现在,你可能坐在那里猜想
这个秘密到底是什么.
I’ll tell you how I have come
to understand it.
;我来告诉你我是怎样理解
这个秘密的。
We all work with one infinite power.
;我们都受一个威力无穷的自然力量支配.
We all guide ourselves
by exactly the same laws.
;我们都被同一个规律指导着.
The natural laws of the Universe
are so precise
;宇宙中的自然规律是如此的精确
That we don’t even have any difficulty
building spaceships,
;以至于我们可以运用这些规律
来建造宇宙飞船而毫无困难.
we can send people to the moon,
;我们可以把人们送到月球.
and we can time the landing with the
precision of a fraction of a second.
;也可以把着陆时间精确到秒的几分之一.
I don’t care if you’re an Indian,
;不论你是在印度,
if you’re in Australia, New Zealand,
;还是在澳大利亚,新西兰,
Stockholm or London,
;还是在斯德哥尔摩或伦敦,
or Toronto, or Montreal, or New York…
;或者多伦多, 或蒙特利尔, 或纽约.
We all working with one power,
;我们都受同一种力量支配,
one law.
;一个规律支配.
It’s attraction.
;这就是吸引力.
The secret is the Law of Attraction.
;我们上面所说的那个秘密
就是吸引力定律.
Everything that’s coming into your life,
you are attracting into your life.
;你生活中所发生的所有事情,
都是你自己吸引来的,
And it’s attracted to you by virtue of the image
as you’re holding in your mind.
;是你头脑中所想象的图像吸引来的.
It’s what you’re thinking.
;那些事情都是你的思想导致的.
You see, whatever is
going on in your mind
;不管你脑中想什么,
you are attracting to you.
;你都会把它吸引过来.
Now, wise people have always known that.
;聪明的人都知道这个道理.
You go right back to the ancient Babylonians
;你来了解一下古巴比伦人
they’ve always known this.
;他们也知道这个规律.
It’s a small select group of people.
那是精心挑选出来的一小群人.
Why do you think that 1% of the population
;你想想为什么1%的人
earns around 96% of all the money
that’s being earned?
;挣了96%的钱?
Do you think that’s an accident?
;你认为那是一个偶然吗?
It’s no accident.
;绝非偶然.
It’s designed that way.
;这个方式就是这样设计的
(事情就应当如此)
They understand something.
;他们懂得这个道理.
They understand the secret.
;他们知道这个秘密.
And you are being introduced to the secret.
;我现在正在给你介绍这个秘密.

The simplest way for me to look at
the Law of Attraction
;理解吸引力定律的最简单方法
is if I think of myself as a magnet.
;是你假设把自己当一个磁铁.
And I know that a magnet
will attract to it.
;我知道磁铁会吸磁铁.
Very basically put, the Law of Attraction
says that like attracts like.
;简单的说, 吸引力的规律就是
“相似的吸引相似的”.
But we’re really talking
at the level of thought.
;但我们是在”思想”这个层次
来讨论问题的。
Our job as humans is to hold on
to the thoughts of what we want,
;作为人类,我们要做的工作
就是持续地思考我们想要的东西.
make it absolutely clear in our minds
what we want
;弄清楚我们到底想要什么,
and from there we start to invoke
one of the greatest laws in the Universe
;从这一点起,我们开始召唤
宇宙中这些伟大的定律
and that’s the Law of Attraction.
;即——吸引力定律.
You become what you think about most,
;你会成为你心里想的最多的那种人,
but you also attract
what you think about most.
;你也会拥有你心里想的最多的东西.
If you see it in here
;如果你可以在你的头脑看到它,
you’re gonna hold it here.
;你就会最终拥有它.

And that principle can be summed up
in three simple words:
;这个定律可以概括为3个字:
thoughts
;思想
become
;会成为
things.
;现实.

What most people don’t understand is
that a thought has a frequency.
;很多人不知道思想是有频率的.
Every thought has a frequency.
每种思想都有一个频率.
We can measure a thought.
;我们可以测量这个思想.
It’s if you’re thinking that thought
over and over and over again
;也就是说,如果你反反复复的
思考一个想法
or if you’re imagining in your mind
;或经常在脑海中想象它
having that brand new car,
;例如,想象已经拥有某辆新车,
having the money that you need,
building that company,
;或你已经拥有所需要的钱,
或你正在创建你的公司,
finding your soul mate;
;或找到了你的心灵伴侣;
if you imagine what that looks like
;只要你在脑海中想象它们的样子,
you’re emitting that frequency
on a consistent basis.
;你就会把持续地发射对应的频率。
Thoughts are sending out
that magnetic signal
;思想不断的发射这种带有磁性的信号,
that is drawing the parallel
;这个信号就会把相似的东西
back to you.
;吸引回来。
See yourself living in abundance
;想象你生活在富裕之中,
and you will attract that.
;你就会把“富裕”吸引到你身边。
It always works.
it works every time
;这个定律永远是起作用的。
不论什么时候,
with every person.
;不论对什么人,都是如此。
Here’s the problem:
;这还有一个问题:
most people are thinking
about what they don’t want
;很多人想的是他们不想要的东西
and they’re wondering why it shows up
over and over and over again.
;他们总是在想为什么不想要的东西
总是出现在自己面前。
The Law of Attraction doesn’t care whether you
perceive something to be good or bad
;吸引定律才不管你认为某件事物是好还是坏。
or whether you don’t want it
or whether you do want it
;也不管你是想要还是不想要它。
it’s responding to your thoughts.
;它只是回应你的想法。
So if you’re sitting there,
looking at a mountain of debt
;因此,假设你坐在那里,看着
山似的债务,
feeling terrible about it,
;并且感到心情很糟糕,
that’s a signal you’re putting out
to the Universe.
;你就会把这些信号发射到宇宙中。
“Wow, I feel really bad because of
all this debt I’ve got.”
;”唉!我我这么多的债务,
真是烦恼死了。”
You’re just affirming it to yourself,
;你这样想只能是不断的向你自己
强调这种糟糕的状况,
you feel it on every level
of your being,
;这种感觉充满了你的整个身心,
that’s what you’re gonna get more of.
;结果你会得到更多的烦恼。

So, when you’re looking
at that thing you want
;因此,当你看到你想要的东西,
and you’re saying yes to it,
;并从心底里接受它,
you’re activating a thought
;你就激活了一个思想
and the Law of Attraction
is responding to that thought
;吸引定律也就会响应你的这个思想
But when you’re looking at
something that you do not want
;但是,当你看到你不想要的东西
and you shout no at it
;并在思想中排斥它的时候
you’re actually not
pushing it away.
;你并没有把它推开。
Instead, you’re activating the very
thought of what you do not want
;相反的,你激活了一个关于你不想要的东西的思想
and now Law of Attraction is lining
those things up for you also.
;而吸引力定律就会把这个你不喜欢的东西
吸引到你的身边来。
This is a Universe that is
based upon attraction.
;这是一个以吸引力为基础的宇宙。
Everything is about attraction.
;每样东西都和吸引力有关。
The Law of Attraction is always working
;吸引定律总是在起作用
whether you believe it or understand
it or not.
;不管你是否相信它或是否理解它。
It’s always working.
;它总是在起作用。
You might be thinking about past
你可能在回忆过去,
or the present, or the future,
;或思考现实,或想象未来,
but whether you’re remembering
or observing, or imagining
;但不管你是在回忆,还是在观察和想象,
still in that process
you are activating thought
;在所有这些过程中,
你都是是在激活一种思想,
and Law of Attraction, which is the
most powerful law in the Universe,
;而那个宇宙中最具威力的吸引力定律,
is responding to your thought.
;就会响应你的思想。
Creation is always happening.
;创造总是在发生。
Every time an individual has a thought
;每当人们产生一个思想,
or a prolonged, chronic way of thinking
;或者进行一个漫长的思考,
they’re in the creation process,
;他们就是处在一个创造的过程中,
something is gonna manifest
out of those thoughts.
;就必定会有一些东西被创造(实现)出来。
Law of Attraction says:
;吸引定律是这样说的:
“We’ll give you whatever it is
you say and focus on.”
;“我们会给你们想要的东西和
集中思想考虑的东西。”
So, if you’re complaining about
how bad it is
;因此,如果你抱怨东西不好,
were you creating this
more of how bad it is.
;你就会制造出更坏的东西。

微信“扫一扫”分享至朋友圈