秘密解说 13-15

Well I can just imagine what a lot
of people that are watching this are thinking,
;我可以想象,看到这里,很多人都会想,
and that is – how can I attract
more money into my life?
;我怎么才能吸引更多的钱到我的生活里来呢?
How can I get more of the green stuff?
;我怎样才能得到更多的这种绿花花的东西?
How can I get more of
wealth and prosperity?
;我怎样才能更富有,更富裕?
How can I, when I love my job,
deal with the credit card debt that I have
;我怎样才能, 既喜欢自己的工作,
又要应付信用卡上的账务,
and the realization that maybe there’s
a ceiling on the money that can come in,
;还要实现这样一个梦想:
或许钱上有一个天花板,(钱)可以从那里流出来,
’cause it’s coming to me
through my job,
;毕竟,通过工作,钱才会来到我这里.
how can I bring in more?
;我怎样才能得到更多?
Intend it.
;有意的去”求”啊!
This goes back to one of the things
we’ve been talking about
;这又回到了我们一直讨论的问题
throughout the whole secret:
;在整个的秘密中
your job is to declare what you would Like
to have from the catalogue of the Universe.
;你的任务就是要从宇宙的目录中宣布你想要拥有的东西.
Well, if cash is one of them,
say how much you would like to have.
;那么,如果金钱是你想要的东西只要,
那就明说,你想要多少.
I would like to have $25.000
unexpected income within the next 30 days,
;我想要2万5千元的意外收入,在30天内,
or whatever it happens to be.
It should be believable for you.
;或者,随便多长时间.
这对你来说应该是可能的.
Most people have a goal of
getting out of debt.
;很多人的目标时”还清债务”.
That’ll keep you in debt forever.
;这种想法会让你永远处在债务之中.
Whatever you’re thinking about,
you will attract.
;不管你想的是什么,你都会吸引它.
You say, “but it’s get out of debt”
;你说,”但我说的是还清债务”.
I don’t care if it’s
“get out” or “get in”,
;不管你说的是”还清”还是”欠下”
if you’re thinking debt
you’re attracting debt.
;只要你想的是”债”,你就会吸引”债”.
Set up an automatic debt repayment programme
and then start to focus on prosperity.
;设好一个自动还账计划,然后就将心力集中到”富足”上.
So many times people say to me,
;很多时间人们问我,
“well, I’d like to double
my income in next year.”
;”唔,我想下一年的收入翻倍.”
But then you look at their actions
;但然后呢,你看他们的行动
and they’re not doing the things
that are going to make that happen.
;他们并没有做那些会让这件事发生的事情.
And they turn around and around
and go, “well, I can’t afford that.”
;他们翻来覆去地说,”我买不起这个.”
OK, guess what – your wish is my command.
;好,猜猜会发生什么? – 你的愿望就是我的命令.
As you are fussing about
not having enough money,
;当你在抱怨你没有足够的钱,
as you are talking to your friend
about not having enough money,
;当你对你的朋友说你没有钱,
as you are feeling unhappy
about not having enough money,
;当你应为缺钱而感觉很不好的时候,
you’re actually activating within yourself
or continuing the activation of the thought
;你实际上是激活了或者说保持了这样一种思想
that is very different from
the desire that you have launched.
;这种思想和你所发出的期望非常的不同.
What it just comes down to is
;总结一句话就是
you just can’t want more money
and focus upon not enough.
;你不可能既想要更多的金钱,又总是想着”没钱”.
When I first understood the secret
I was getting bills every day,
;当我刚开始理解这个秘密的时候,
那时我每天都会收到帐单,
I would get a bunch of bills in the mail.
;邮箱里总是寄来账单.
And I thought, “this is…
how do I turn this around”
;我就想,”这…
我怎样才能改变这种状况呢”
The Law of Attraction states that
what you focus on, you’ll get.
;吸引力定律告诉我们,
你的心力在什么事情上,你就会得到什么.
So, I got a bank statement,
I whited out the title
;因此,我拿出一个银行存款支付报告书,
抹掉标题
and I put a new title in there,
;然后写了一个新标题,
I put exactly how much
I want to see in the bank.
;我写上我想要的存款数目.
So, what if I just visualize
checks coming in the mail?
;现在,如果我只观想我的邮箱里
会寄来这样的支票,怎么样呢?
So, I just visualize a bunch
of checks coming in the mail.
;因此,我就观想一沓子支票寄到邮箱.
Within just one month,
things started to change.
;仅仅的几个月功夫,事情就开始变化.
And it is amazing.
;这简直太奇妙了.
Today I just get checks in the mail.
;现在,我会在邮箱里收到支票.
I get a few bills,
but I get more checks than bills.
;当然也会有几张账单,
但我的支票要多于账单.
I grew up on “you have to work hard for money”,
“you have to work hard for money”
;我从小生长于这样的信念中:
“你必须努力工作才能挣钱”,
“你必须努力工作才能挣钱”
And so, I replace that with
“money comes easily and frequently”
;因此,我将这个信条替换成
“钱来的又容易又快”
Now, in the beginning
it feels like a lie.
;开始的时候,这给人的感觉就像是一句谎话.
Right? There is a part of your brain
that will say, “no you liar, it’s hard”
;对吧?你的头脑中的某个部分会对你说,
“不对!你这个骗子,挣钱很辛苦”
So, you have to know it’s this little
tennis match that will go on for a while.
;你必须知道,这种”网球拉锯赛”
会在你的头脑中持续一段时间的.
When it comes to creating wealth,
wealth is a mind set.
;当我们讨论到”创造财富”的时候,
财富实际上是一种思维状态.
It’s all about how you think.
;最重要的是你的思维.
I’d say 80% of my coaching that I do
in one-on-one with folks
;我要说,在我一对一的辅导中,有80%的时间
is about the psychology
and the way they think.
;都是在讨论心理和他们的思维方式.
And I know people who are listening will say,
“oh you can do it and I can’t”
;我知道有些听众会说,
“唔,你可以做到,我做不到”
Every person has the
capability to change the way,
;每个人都有能力改变
their inner relationship and
conversation with money.
;他们与金钱内在的联系和对话的方式.
I find so many people who maybe
make a tremendous amount of money,
;我发现有如此多的人它们挣的钱非常多,
but their relationships stink.
;但是他们的(家庭)关系很糟.
That’s a technical term, by the way.
;顺便说一下,”糟”是一个技术性的术语.
And that’s not wealth,
it really isn’t.
;这不是富足,真的不是.
You know, you can go after the money
and you might get rich,
;你可以去追求金钱,变得很有钱,
but it doesn’t guarantee
you’ll be wealthy.
;但有钱并不会保证你会”富足”.
I’m not suggesting that money
isn’t a part of wealth, it absolutely is
;我不是说金钱不是富足的一部分,
它确实是.
but it’s only a part.
;但只是一部分.
And then I meet a lot of
people who are “spiritual”,
;我还认识一些人,他们是”精神型”的,
(他把引号读为quota)
but they’re sick and broke all the time.
;但他们总是有病并且贫穷.
That’s not wealth either.
;这也不是富足.
Life is meant to be abundant
in all areas.
;生活意味着在各个方面都应当富足.
Many people in Western culture
are striving for success.
;许多西方文化环境下的人
都非常努力地为成功而奋斗
They wanna have a bigger home,
they want their business to work,
;他们想要更大的房子,
他们想为自己的事业而工作,
they want all of these things.
;他们想要所有这些东西.
But what I found in my research is
that having those things
;但我在我的研究中发现,
拥有这些东西
certainly doesn’t guarantee
what we really want, which is happiness.
;并不能保证给我们真正所想要的,
也就是—幸福.
And that’s when
all those outer things come.
;外界的东西应该从幸福而来.
They don’t come from going after them first
to get happiness – it’s backwards.
;不应该先去追求外界的物质
来获得幸福 – 这个顺序颠倒了.
You go for the sense of inner joy,
of inner peace, of inner vision first
;你应该先追求内在喜悦的感觉,
追求内在的和平,内在的景象
and then all the other things
from the outside appear.
;然后外界的东西会出现到你面前.

The secret means for me actually that
;这个秘密对我来说实际上意味着
we are creators of our Universe.
;我们是宇宙的创造者.
And that every wish of what we want to create
will manifest in our life.
;我们的每一个愿望都会在我们的生活中实现.
Therefore, it’s very important what you wish,
what your thoughts are, what your feelings are
;因此,我们的愿望是什么,我们想什么,
我们感觉是什么,这些非常重要,
because it will manifest.
;因为它们将成为现实.
Now, one day I went into somebody’s home
;有一天,我到某人的办公室
and he was art director of a
very famous film producer.
;他是一个著名电影制片人的艺术导演.
And in every corner he had this
beautiful image of a woman,
;在房间的每一个角落,
他都放了一个美丽女人的画像,
a naked woman dressed with the fabric
kind of doing this, kind of saying,
;一个裹着丝质布料的裸体女人,
做着这样的姿势,好像在说,
“I don’t look at you, I don’t see you”
;”我不想看你,我看不到你”
And I said, “I think you have
trouble in your romance.”
;于是我说,”我认为你的个人感情方面有问题”.
“Are you a clairvoyant or something?”
;”难道你是千里眼?”
“No, but look, in seven places
you have exactly that woman.”
;”不是,但你看,你在各处都放有这个女人的画像”
“But I love that kind of painting.
I painted it myself.”
;”但我喜欢这样的画像.
这是我自己画的.”
“That’s even worse”, I said,
;”那更糟糕”,我说
“because you put all your creation
and your creativity in it.”
;”因为你投入了自己的想象力和创造力”.
Now, this is a gorgeous looking man,
he has all these actresses around him
;你看,这是一个外表英俊的男人
他的身边总是有很多女演员
because that’s the work he does,
and he doesn’t get romance.
;因为他就是干这个工作的,
但他没有爱情生活.
I said, “what do you want?”
我说,”你想要什么?”
“Well, I wanna date three women a week.”
;”嗯,我想一星期约会三个女人.”
“OK, paint yourself with three women
and hang it in every corner.”
;”那好,你就画一个你自己和三个女人的画像
并把它挂到房间的每个角落”.
Six months later I see him in Europe.
I said, “how is your love life?”
;六个月后,我在欧洲遇到他.
我说,”你的爱情生活怎样了呢?”
“Great! They just call me,
they all wanna date me.”
;”好极了!他们刚刚给我打了电话,
想和我约会.”
“Because that’s your wish.”
;”因为这就是你的愿望呀.”
“Now I have like three dates a week.
They’re fighting over me.”
;”我现在每星期大约有三个约会.
他们甚至为了我而互相争斗.”
“Good on you.”
;”祝贺你(或译为:干得好).”
“But I really wanna stabilize it a little bit.
I want marriage, and I want romance.”
;”但我想稳定下来.我想结婚,也想要浪漫.”
“Well paint it.”
“那你就把它画下来吧.”
So he painted a beautiful
romantic relationship.
;于是他画了一个代表美丽浪漫关系的画.
And a year later he got married.
He was very happy.
;一年以后,他结婚了.他非常幸福.
Because he put another wish out
but he wished it himself for years.
;因为他发出了另一个愿望,
他有这个愿望已经有好几年了.
But it did not happen, because
his wish could not manifest
;但事情并没有发生,
因为他的愿望没有实现
because the outer level of himself (his house),
was just contradicting himself all the time.
;因为他的外在层次上的自我(他的房子)
总是和他相矛盾.
So, if you know this knowledge,
you should start playing with it.
;因此,如果你知道这个知识,
你可以开始利用它.
Inside relationships it’s important to first
understand who’s coming into the relationship.
;在人际关系中,重要的是首先要知道
谁在参与进入这个关系中.
And I don’t mean about your partner,
I mean about you.
;我不是指你的伴侣,我指的是你.
How can you ever expect anyone else
to enjoy your company
;你怎么能指望别人欣赏你的陪伴
if you don’t enjoy your own company?
;而你自己却不欣赏自己?
And so again,
the Law of Attraction, or the secret
;还是以前说过的,
吸引力定律(也就是”秘密”),
is about bringing that into your life
and you’ve gotta get really, really clear.
;会把思想变成现实,
你需要非常清楚你在想什么.
Here’s the question I want
to ask you to consider:
;有一个问题我想请你认真考虑:
do you treat yourself the way that
you want other people to treat you?
;你希望别人如何对待你,
但你是否是那样对待你自己呢?
You become the solution for you.
;你是你自己的解决方案.
Don’t like, “now you own me, and you
need to get me more”, instead
;不要像这样,”你欠我的,
你应该给我更多”,相反的,
give more to yourself.
Take time off to give to yourself.
;给你自己更多.
抽出时间给你自己.
And in the sense,
you feel yourself up to fullness,
;也就是说,
先让自己感到饱满,
where now you can overflow and give it.
;然后你可以将这种饱满放射出去.
I got into many relationships, expecting
my partner to show me my beauty.
;我经历过好几次的恋爱关系,
每次我总是企望我的伴侣向我展现我自己的美.
I needed to see him showing me my beauty.
;我需要看到他向我展现我的美.
Because I didn’t feel beautiful.
;因为我感不到自己的美.
Because when I was growing up,
my “sheroes” were
;因为我从小到大,我的”偶像”们都是
Charlie’s Angels, Wonder Woman,
and though they were wonderful women
;Charlie的天使们(这是一部电影的名字,
参见http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160127/)
神奇女郎(也是电影名)
(Lisa的偶像都是这些影星)
none of them looked like me.
;这些影星没有一个长得像我.
It wasn’t until I stopped
and I fell in love with Lisa,
;直到最后我不再这样,
我爱上Lisa自己,
full lips, round hips, mocha skin, Afro,
;厚嘴唇,圆臀,咖啡色皮肤,非洲发式,
that the rest of the world
began to fall in love with Lisa.
;然后整个世界才开始爱上Lisa.
(这里的that与前面的It wasn’t until组合成一句话
意思是:直到…才…)
There’s something so magnificent about you.
;你是如此的华美!
I have been studying me for 44 years.
I wanna kiss myself!
;我研究我自己44年了.
我真想亲亲我自己!
Because, you’re gonna get to love yourself.
I’m not talking about conceit.
;因为,你要爱你自己.
我不是说要自负.
I’m talking about a healthy respect for yourself.
;我是说对自己要有一个健康的尊重.
And as you love yourself, you’ll love others.
;而且因为你爱自己,你也会爱别人.
Sometimes people will say,
“those people at work are so negative”,
;有时候人们会说,
“和我一起工作的人真是消极”,
or, “the man I live with is so angry”,
或,”和我一起生活的人总是爱发脾气”,
or, “my children are so worrisome to me”,
或者,”我的孩子们总是让我烦恼”,
and we say, “you must orient yourself to
the best part of those people who surround you.”
;我要说,”你必须调整你自己,
要看到你周围的人的最好的一面.”
We encourage that you get a notebook,
;我们鼓励你使用一个笔记本,
and that you make a list of the positive aspects
of the people that you spend a lot of time with.
;把那些和你相处时间较多的人的优点都列出来.
There could be someone that you have
a terrible experience with,
;可能会有你有着可怕经历的人,
a terrible relationship with.
;与你有非常糟糕的关系.
And in the privacy of your own mind,
and with quite a bit of work, we will admit,
;但在你的意识的深处,
经过努力,我们必须承认,
as you focus upon things that you like most
those people will become that mostly to you
;当你将心力集中到那些你喜欢的方面的时候,
那些人通常也会对你成为你喜欢的那样.
And even though
you cannot create in their reality,
;虽然你不能在他们的”现实”中创造,
if they are in the mood or in attitude
;即使他们的情绪或态度
that doesn’t match the mood or attitude
that you have about them,
;跟你对他们的情绪和态度不相一致,
they’ll zig while you zag.
;他们也会根据你的改变而改变.
Law of Attraction will not put you
in the same space together,
;吸引力定律不会把你们放在同一个空间,
you frequencies don’t match up.
;因为你们的频率不一样.
If you knew your potential to feel good,
you would ask no one to be different
;如果你知道了你”感觉良好”的潜能,
你不需要改变任何人
so that you can feel good.
;就可以感觉良好.
You would free yourself of all of that
cumbersome impossibility
;你可以将自己从那些
(试图控制一切的)”不可能”中解放出来
of needing to control the world
;不需要去控制整个世界
or control your mate
;不需要控制你的配偶
or control your child.
;不需要控制你的孩子.
You are the only one who creates your reality.
只有你能创造你的现实.
For no one else can think for you,
;因为没有其他人可以代替你思想,
no one else can do it.
;没有任何其他人可以这样做.
It is only you.
;只有你.
Every bit of it you.
;只是你.

It’s important to recognize that
our body is really the product of our thoughts.
;认识到这一点很重要:
我们的身体实际上是我们的思想的产物.
We’re beginning to understand in medical science
;在医学领域,我们开始认识到,
the degree to which the nature of thoughts
and emotions actually determines
;思想和情绪的状况实际上决定了
(注:degree是”影响的程度”的意思.)
the physical substance and structure
and function of our bodies.
;身体的物质组成及结构和功能.
We’ve known in the healing arts
of the placebo effect.
;在康复技术中,我们知道”安慰剂”的作用.
A placebo is something that supposedly
has no impact and no effect on body.
;所谓安慰剂,就是假定有某种治疗作用,
但实际上根本没有作用东西.
Like a sugar pill or something.
;比如糖片之类.
You tell the patient that this is just its effect,
;你告诉患者,这种安慰剂有某种疗效,
and what happens is that the placebo
has the same effect, if not greater effect,
;那么随后发生的事情就是,
安慰剂好像确实有作用,(即使不是有更大的作用的话),
than, sometimes, the medication that’s
supposed to be designed for that effect.
;与原来设计为具有该疗效的药物相比较,
(有时有相同的疗效)
So, they found out that the human mind
is the biggest factor in the healing arts.
;因此,人们发现,人的意识是康复技术中最重要的因素.
More so than sometimes the medication.
;比医药有时所起的作用还大.
If somebody is in a situation that they’re sick,
;如果某人得了病,
and they have an alternative to try to explore
what is in their mind creating it,
;他实际上可以尝试去探索一下,
到底他的意识中的什么东西产生了这个疾病.
versus using medicine,
;而不仅仅使用药物,
if it’s an acute situation that could
really bring death to them
;当然,如果病得很严重,甚至可能还带来生命危险
then obviously the medicine
is the wise thing to do
;那么明显地,使用药物治疗是更明智的.
rather then explore what the mind is about.
;而不是先去探索意识.
So you don’t wanna negate medicine,
every form of healing has a place.
;所以你不是要去拒绝药物;
每一种康复方法都有它自己存在的理由.
There is only a stream
of well-being that flows, you know.
;只有一种康乐的潮流在流动.
It is a stream of pure positive energy.
;那就是”正向能量”的潮流.
And the Universe, all that we know,
is abundant with only that.
;而宇宙,就我们所知,充满了这种潮流.
This is the world that is based upon well-being,
;这是一个建立在康乐之上的世界,
a well-being dramatically abounds.
;康乐极大充足的世界.
And when you’re allowing that stream to flow
in its fullness, you feel very, very good.
;只要你允许康乐的潮流自由的流动,
你就很感觉非常非常的好;
And when you are pinching it off a bit
you feel not so good.
;而当你对它有所阻塞时,
你就很感觉不爽.
There is only a stream of goodness
or well-being which you are allowing or not,
;只有一种”纯善”的或”康乐”的潮流,
你可以顺应它,也可以阻挠它,
and your magnificent emotions
are telling you what the mix is,
;而你的绝妙的情感会告诉你,
你到底是什么样的状态,
how you’re doing in your allowing
or your resisting of this connection.
;你是在顺应这股纯善的潮流,
或是在拒绝和它的联系.
You know people who have had terminal disease.
;有些人得了”绝症”.
Stop and think of the word: dis-ease.
Hyphenate the word.
;停下来想想这个词:”绝症”.
把它分开来看.
That’s a body that’s not at ease.
;它实际上意味着你的身体”处于不轻松的症状”.
We’ve got a thousand different diagnoses
and diseases out there.
;有无数种不同的诊断和疾病.
They’re just the weak link.
They’re all the result of one thing:
;它们只是链条中薄弱的一环.
它们只是一件事情的结果:
stress.
;压力.
When you’re putting off stress on the chain,
you putting off stress on the system
;当你在链条上施加了压力的时候,
你在康乐的潮流上施加了压力
and one of the links breaks.
;于是其中的一个环节可能会断裂.
Our physiology creates disease to
give us feedback, to let us know
;我们的身体用疾病的方式来给我们反馈,
让我们知道,
we have an imbalanced perspective
and we’re not loving, and we’re not grateful.
;我们的某个观念是不平衡的,
我们可能不够有爱心,或不够感恩.
So the body signs and symptoms
are not something terrible.
;所以说,身体的信号和症状不是什么可怕的事情.
The question that’s frequently asked is
;经常被问的一个问题是
when a person has a manifest
of a disease in the body temple
;当一个人在他的身体宫殿中变现了某种疾病
or some kind of discomfort in their life,
;或在他的生活中变现了某种不良事物,
through the power of right thinking
can it be turn around?
;那么,通过正确的思维的力量,
可以改变这种情形吗?
And the answer is absolutely yes.
;答案是:绝对可以.
On November 23 I was diagnosed
with the breast cancer.
;11月23日,我被诊断出得了乳腺癌.
I truly believed in my heart, with my
strong faith, that I was already healed.
;我从心底里,以坚定的信念,相信我已经被治愈.
During the day, all day long,
I would just say thank you for my healing.
;白天,整个一天,我都会重复地说:
太谢谢了!我已经康复.
On and on and on I went,
“thank you for my healing.”
一遍又一遍地,我重复地说,
“太谢谢了!我已经康复!”
I believed in my heart I was healed.
;从心底里,我相信我已经康复.
I saw myself as if
cancer was never in my body.
;就好像我的身体从来都没有得过癌症.
One of the things I did to heal myself
was to watch very funny movies.
;我的自我治疗的方法之一,
就是观看滑稽逗笑的电影,
That’s all what we’d do,
we’d just laugh, laugh, laugh.
;我们就这样看呀,笑呀,笑呀.
We couldn’t afford to put any stress
in my life because we knew
;我们不能容忍给我们的生活添加任何压力,
因为我们知道,
stress was one of the
worst thing you could do
;压力是你在康复过程中
while you’re trying to heal yourself.
;所能做的最糟糕的事情.
From the time I was diagnosed,
which was November 23
;从我被诊断出癌症的那天,也就是11月23日
(注意啊,现在发言的是Cathy Goodman,
她是片中另一个发言人,被称之为“奇迹人”
的Morris E. Goodman的妻子!)
to the time I was healed totally,
was approximately 3 months.
;到我完全康复,大约是3个月时间.
And that’s without radiation
and chemotherapy.
;其中没有任何的放射和化学治疗.
We come with a basic programme.
It’s called self-healing.
;我们都天生拥有一个基本的程序.
这就是”自我康复”.
You get a wound, it grows back together.
;当你被碰伤时,伤口会自动愈合.
You get a bacterial infection,
;当你被细菌感染时,
you immune system comes and takes care
of those bacteria, and heals it up.
;你的免疫系统会启动,它们会对付那些细菌,
使你身体康复.
The immune system is made to heal itself.
;免疫系统的作用就是自我康复,自我治疗.
Disease cannot live in a body
that’s in a healthy emotional state.
;在一个有着健康情感的身体上,
疾病是不能够生存的.
Your body is casting off
millions of cells every second,
;你的身体每秒钟都会丢弃掉数百万个细胞,
and it’s creating millions of new cells.
;同时它也会生成数百万个新的细胞.
In fact, literally, parts of our body
are replaced every day.
;实际上,严格说来,我们的身体每天都有一部分被更新.
Other parts take a few months,
other parts a couple of years,
;有些部分的更新需要几个月,或者几年,
but within a few years
we have a brand new physical body.
;但不管怎样,几年以内,我们就有了一个全新的身体.
If you have a disease,
and you’re focusing on it
;如果你得病后,你总是关注它,
and you’re talking to people about it,
;总是和人们讨论你的病,
you’re going to create more disease cells.
;你会生成更多的疾病细胞.
See yourself living in
a perfectly healthy body.
;要这样看待你的身体,它是文美的健康.
Let the doctor look after the disease.
;让医生去操心你的病.
Can you feel the difference between
;你是否能察觉这两者的不同:
having painful arthritis in your hips
and feeling fearful about it,
;由于髋部关节炎的疼痛而感到害怕,
or having painful arthritis in your hips
and feeling hopeful about it,
;与:髋部关节炎在疼痛但心里充满希望,
The difference between fearful and hopeful
;害怕和希望直接的不同
is the difference between recovery or not.
;就是能痊愈和不能痊愈之间的不同.
Happier thoughts lead to
essentially a happier biochemistry,
;幸福的思想会导致幸福的生化状态,
a happier, healthier body.
;和幸福,健康的身体.
Negative thoughts, stress
seriously degrade the body
;负面的思想和压力会降低身体的活力
and the function of the brain.
;影响大脑的功能
Because it’s our thoughts and emotions
that are continuously reassembling,
;因为正是我们的大脑和情感
持续不断地在重组
reorganizing, recreating our body.
;改造和新生着我们的身体.
Remove physiological stress from the body
and the body does what it was designed to do.
;将生理的压力从身体中出去,
身体就会恢复它本自的功能.
It heals itself.
;从而自我治愈.
I’ve seen kidneys regenerated,
I’ve seen a cancer dissolved,
;我见过肾脏的重生,
我见过癌症的消失,
I’ve seen eyesight improve
and come back.
;我见过视力的提高和恢复.
I always say that incurable means
curable from within.
;我经常说,”不可治愈”意味着”必须从内部治愈”
You can change your life
and you can heal yourself.
;你可以改变你的生活,也可以治愈你自己.
Well, my story begins on March 10, 1981
;我的故事起始于1981年3月10日
It really changed my whole life,
it was the day I would never forget.
;这一天改变了我的一生,我永远不会忘记.
I crashed an airplane.
;这一天,我驾机坠毁.
I ended up in a hospital
completely paralysed.
;后来我躺在医院里,完全瘫痪.
My spinal cord was crushed,
;我的脊髓被撞坏,
I broke the first and second
cervical vertebrae.
;第一和第二颈椎折断.
My swallowing reflex was destroyed,
I couldn’t even drink.
;吞咽反射被破坏,我甚至无法饮水.
My diaphragm was destroyed,
I couldn’t breath.
;我的横隔膜被破坏,我不能呼吸.
All I could do was blink my eyes.
;我能做的,只是眨眼睛.
The doctor of course said that
all my life I’d be a vegetable,
;医生说,我尽此一生将是一个植物人,
all I’d do was blink my eyes
the rest of my life.
;除了眨眼睛的动作外,我一辈子什么也做不了.
That’s the picture they saw me in,
but it didn’t matter what they thought of me,
;这就是他们眼中的我.
但是医生们怎么想并不重要,
the thing was what I thought.
;重要的是我的想法.
I pictured myself being
a normal person again
;我想象着自己重新成为一个正常人
walking out of that hospital.
;自己走出医院.
The only thing I had to work
with in the hospital was my mind,
;在医院里,我只能使用我的意识,
and once you have your mind
you can put things back together again.
;但只要你拥有你的意识,
你就可以召唤回来其他的东西.
I was set to a respirator and they said
I’d never breathe on my own again
;我带着呼吸器,他们说我永远不可能再自主呼吸
because my diaphragm was destroyed.
;因为我的横隔膜坏了.
And this little voice kept saying to me,
“breathe deep, breathe deep”.
;但有一个细小的声音一直在对我说,
“深呼吸,深呼吸”,
Finally I was freed from it.
;最终我可以不用呼吸器了.
They were at a loss for an explanation.
;医生们没有办法解释这个现象.
See, I could not afford to allow
anything to come in my mind
;你看,我不能允许任何东西进入我的意识
that would distract me
from my goal or from my vision.
;来干扰我想象中的目标.
Well I set the goal to walk out of the hospital
on Christmas, that was my goal.
;我的目标是:在圣诞节走出医院;
这就是我的目标.
I walked out of the hospital
on my own two feet.
;我用我的双脚走出医院.
They said it couldn’t be done.
;他们都说这是不可能的.
That’s the day I will never forget.
;这一天我永远不能忘记.
For people that are sitting out there
right now watching this programme and are hurting,
;对那些现在坐在那里观看这个节目,
并身体有所不适的人,(我要说,)
if I’d want to sum up my life
and sum up for people what they can do in life
;如果要我总结一下我的一生
总结一下一个人在他一生当中能够做什么
I would sum it up this way,
in six words:
;我要这样总结,六个字:
man becomes what he thinks about.
;人成为他想的.

We noticed that there are so many people who
are living life in a very conditional way,
;我们注意到,有相当多的人
生活在一种非常受外界条件影响的状态中,
they look out and they see things
that are wonderful and they say,
;当他们看到外界的事物很美好的时候,会说,
“yes we want more of those,
we would vote for that,
;”对!我们要更多的这些,我们要投票支持这些,
we would support that with our
time and energy and money.”
;我们要用我们的时间和能力和金钱来支持这些.”
But then they look out and
they see things that they do not want,
;但当他们看到外界有些他们不想要的东西的时候,
terrible things
that they do no want to live
;他们不能忍受的可怕的事情,
and that they do not
want to see others live.
;他们也不想让其他的人生活在这样的情形中.
And they say, “we’ve got to do something
about getting rid off those things.”
;于是他们会说,”我们必须努力摆脱这种情形”.
But they don’t realize that
as they push against the unwanted
;但是,它们没有意识到,
当他们排斥那些他们不想要的事物的时候,
they add power to it.
;他们实际上反而增加了那些事物的力量,
In this world, there is a
war against poverty,
;在这个世界上,有反对贫困的战争,
and a war against cancer,
and a war against teenage pregnancy,
;有反对癌症的战争,
有反对青少年怀孕的战争,
and a war against terrorism,
and a war against violence,
;有反对恐怖主义的战争,
有反对暴力的战争,
and a war against terrorism,
;有反对恐怖主义的战争,
did we mentioned that there was
a war against terrorism…
;我们刚才已经提到了反对恐怖主义的战争…
And all of this pushing-against
is only adding-to,
;所有这些”排斥力”实际上变成了”推动力”,
Because, you can’t say no
and make it go away.
;因为,你不可能对着它说”不”就让它消失.
When you shout no
Law of Attraction is lining that up.
;当你说对某事物”不”的时候,
吸引力定律反而会将它推到你的面前.
The reason that “what you resist, persists”
is because that you’re resisting something,
;之所以说”越排斥,越坚持”
就是因为,当你排斥某事物的时候,
you say, “no, I don’t want this thing
because it makes me feel this way
;你说,”不,我不想要这件事物,
因为它让我的感觉处于
the way I’m feeling right now.”
;现在我感受到的这种状态.”
And so, you just putting out
this really strong emotion of,
;这样做,实际上是将一种强烈情感发射出去,
“wow, I don’t really like this feeling”,
;”啊!我真的不喜欢这种感觉”,
and it’s there,
it’s racing towards you.
;而这种感觉就在那里,它向你奔来.
You know, anti-war movement
creates more war.
;你看,”反战”运动制造了更多的战争.
The anti-drug movement has
actually created more drugs.
;”反毒品”运动制造了更多的毒品.
Because we’re focusing on
what we don’t want – drugs.
;因为我们集中心力于我们不想要的东西上—毒品.
People would say, “well shouldn’t I
focus upon that, that is true”
;人们会说,”为什么我不应该关注呢,那些都是事实呀”
And we say, “that is like saying
;我们的回答是,”这就像是说
because someone gave the attention
to something they did not want,
;因为有人太关注于他们不希望的事,
long enough that now it has manifested
;以至于这件事变成了现实
I should do it too.”
那我也应该这样做.”
And we say, “we don’t really
understand that reasoning.”
;我们要说,”我们不能理解你的这种思想方式”.
Mother Teresa was brilliant.
;圣女特蕾莎是极有智慧的人.
She said, “I will never attend
an anti-war rally,
;她说,”我不参加反战集会,
if you have a peace rally, invite me.”
;但如果你们要召开和平集会,请通知我.”
You know, she knew.
She understood the secret.
;你看,她知道.
她理解这个秘密.
I mean, look what she
manifested in the world.
;我的意思是,看看她在这个世界上的成就.
So, if you’re anti-war,
be pro peace.
;因此,如果你想反对战争,
那就支持和平吧.
If you’re anti-hunger, be pro
people having more than enough to eat.
;如果你反对饥饿,
那就支持”大家都能丰衣足食”.
If you anti particular politician,
be pro his opponent.
;如果你烦对某个政治家,
那就支持他的竞争对手.
Often elections are tipped in the favour
of the person that people are really against
;经常有这样的事,
选举的结果倾向于大家反对的人物
because he’s getting all the energy
and all the focus.
;因为他获得了所有的能量和所有的关注.
You wanna focus on what you want
and not what you don’t want.
;你应该将注意力放到你想要的事物上,
而不是你不希望的事物上.
It’s OK to notice what you don’t want
because that gives you contrast
;你当然可以稍加注意于你不希望的事物,
因为这样可以给你以对比
and you say, “this is what I do want.”
;你可以更确定,”那才是我想要的”.
But the fact is that the more you
talk what you don’t want,
;但事实是,你也是谈论你不想要的事物,
or you talk about how bad it is,
;或者越是谈论它是多么的”坏”,
read about all of that all the time and
then say, “oh how terrible it is”,
;不断地阅读相关的消息,
感慨,”啊,太糟糕了”,
you are creating more of that.
;那你会创造更多这样的”糟糕”出来.
You know, so many times people say to me,
“well James, I have to be informed.”
;很多时候人们对我说,
“James, 我需要了解情况.”
Maybe you have to be informed,
but you don’t have to be inundated.
;也许你确实需要了解情况,
但你没有必要将自己淹没在其中.
Learn to become still
;学会”静止”
and to take you attention away
from what you don’t want
;将你的注意力从你不喜欢的事物上移开
and all the emotional charge around it,
;移除所有围绕在你不喜欢的事物上的感情负荷,
and place the attention on
what you wish to experience.
;将注意力放到你希望体验的事物上.
I always say when the voice
and the vision on the inside
;我总是这样说,当你内在的声音和内在的视野
become more profound
and more clear and loud
;变得更为厚重,清晰和洪亮
then the opinion on the outside
;超越外界的观念的时候
you’ve mastered your life.
;你就掌控了你的生活.
You are not here to try to get the world
to be just as you want it to be,
;你不需要改变整个世界成为你希望的样子
you are here to create the world
around you that you choose,
;你只要创造一个理想的小世界在你的周围
while you allow the world
as others choose it to be
;同时也允许其他人选择的世界模式
to exist also.
;与之并存.

微信“扫一扫”分享至朋友圈