台湾风水大师易学工作室

秘密解说 10-12

2007-11-25 00:06 作者: 来源: 本站 浏览: 136 views 我要评论秘密解说 10-12已关闭评论 字号:

摘要: A lot of people feel stuck or imprisoned or confined by their current circumstances. ;很多人感到自己被当前的状况所困住. And I’m trying to p...

A lot of people feel stuck or imprisoned
or confined by their current circumstances.
;很多人感到自己被当前的状况所困住.
And I’m trying to point out that,
whatever your circumstances right now,
;而我想指出的事,不管你现在的状况如何,
that is only your current reality.
;这只是当前的”现实”.
And current reality will begin to change
as a result of watching this
;而当前的现实就在你开始观看这部电影
and beginning to use the secret.
;并开始应用这个秘密之后,会发生变化.
But sometimes it feels like you’re stuck
;当然有时好像你仍处于”卡壳”的状态
because you continue to think the same
thoughts over and over again.
;因为你反反复复一直想着同样的事情.
And so you tend to get the same
results over and over again.
;因此你也倾向于一次又一次地得到同样的结果.
And the reason is because:
;原因就在于:
most people offer the majority of their thought
in response to what they observe
;大部分人将他们绝大多数的思想
用来响应他们观察到的现象
You see, if you’re just looking at what is
then you’re just thinking about what is.
;你看,如果你仅仅看到”现在的状况”
你就会只想着”现在的状况”.
And when you think about what is,
Law of Attraction gives you more of it.
;而因为你只想着”现在的状况”,
吸引力定律会给你更多的”现在的状况”,
And then, if you just observe what is,
then you’re just thinking about what is.
;然后,如果你只观察”现在的状况”,
你就又会只想着”现在的状况”.
And Law of Attraction gives you more of what is.
;而吸引力定律又会给你更多的”现在的状况”.
And then, if you just observe what…
We’ve been over this, have we?
;然后,如果你只观察”现在的状况”…
我们不想再谈这事了,好吗?
(We’ve been over this:谈结束了,谈得太多了)
You have to find a way that you are approaching what is
;你必须设法找到一种
对待当前状况的方法
through a different vantage point.
;从一个与以前不同的,更为有利的角度.
Most people look at their current
state of affairs, and they say,
;大部分人看着他们当前的状况,会说,
“this is who I am”.
;”这就是我”.
That’s not who you are.
;实际上,那不是你.
That’s who you were.
;那是过去的你.
You see, if you look at your current state of affairs right now,
;你看, 当你面对你目前的状况的时候,
let’s say, for instance, that you don’t
have a lot of money in your bank account,
;例如说,你银行账号里没有很多钱,
or you don’t have the relationship that you want,
;或者你不拥有你所希望的人际关系,
or your health and fitness isn’t up to par,
;你着你的健康和体质状况不如人意,
that’s not who you are.
;那都不是你.
That’s the residual outcome of your past thoughts and actions.
;那只是你过去的思想和行为所产生的残余结果.
So we’re constantly living in this residue, if you will,
;因此我们总是生活在这种残余中,如果你就这样的话,
of the thoughts and the actions we’ve taken in the past.
;生活在我们过去地思想和行为的残余中.
When you look at your current state
of affairs and define yourself by that
;当你看着你目前的状况,并用目前的状况来定义你自己
then you doom yourself to have
nothing more than the same in the future.
;那么你注定不能在未来得到任何比现在更好其他的东西.

What can you do right now to begin
to turn your life around?
;你现在要如何做才能开始改变你的生活呢?
I’ll tell you two or three things.
;我要告诉你两三件事.
Start making a list of things
to be grateful for.
;从列一个要感恩的事情的清单开始.
Start with that, because
this shifts your energy,
;从此开始,因为它会改变你的能量,
it starts to shift your thinking.
;它开始改变你的思想.
Where before this exercise you might be
focusing on what you don’t have,
;因为在这个练习之前,你的思想集中在
你所”没有”的东西上,
and you might be focusing
on your complaints,
;你可能会将思想集中到抱怨上,
and you might be focusing on
whatever the problems are;
;集中到有问题的事情上;
when you do this exercise
you start to go in a different direction,
;当你作这个练习的时候,你开始走向一个不同的方向,
you start to be grateful for all
the things that you feel good about.
;你开始对所有你感觉良好的事情感恩.
Gratitude is absolutely the way
to bring more into your life.
;感恩绝对是会带来更多(可感恩之事)
到你的生活中的一种途径.
Every man knows, that when his wife’s
appreciating him for the little things he does,
;每个男人都知道, 当他的妻子
为他所作的一些小事表示欣赏时,
what does he wanna do?
He wants to do more.
;他会怎么做?他想要做更多.
It’s always about the appreciation.
It pulls things in, it attracts support.
;这都是因为”欣赏”.
“欣赏”把(好的)事物拉向自己,”欣赏”吸引支持.
I’ve said for many years that whatever we
think about and thank about, we bring about.
;很多年来我都说,我们想什么,感谢什么,就会带来什么.
Because that’s that feeling that
you have to have, you know,
;因为这是你必须拥有的感觉,
and so for me, there’s been such a
powerful exercise every morning
;对我来说也是如此,因此每天清晨
都有这样一个很棒的练习
to get up and say “thank you”.
;起床时说”谢谢你”.
And then I start running through
what I’m grateful for
;然后我开始逐个列出我感谢的事物
as I’m going to brush my teeth
and do the things I do in the morning.
;当我早晨刷牙或者作其它事情的时候.
And I’m not just thinking about
that I’m doing some road routine
;我并不是只把它当作一种”例行公事”来做
but I’m putting it out there
and I’m feeling the feelings of gratitude.
;而是把它”拿出来”,真正地感到”感恩”的心情.
As soon as you start to feel differently
about what you already have,
;只要你开始对你已经拥有的东西有不一样感觉,
you will start to attract more
of the good things,
;你就会开始吸引更多好的东西,
more of the things you can
be grateful for.
;吸引更多值得你感谢的东西.
Because, if you look around and say,
;因为,如果你看看周围,说,
“well look, I don’t have the car I want,
I don’t have the house I want,
;”你看,我没有我想要得车,
我没有我想要的房子,
I don’t have the health I want,
I don’t have the spouse I want…”
;我没有我想要的健康,
我没有我想要的配偶…”
Back up. Back up.
;停!停!
Those are all the things that you don’t want.
;这些都是你不喜欢的东西.
Focus on what you already have
that you’re grateful for.
;应该将注意力集中到你已经拥有的
并值得你感恩的事情上.
And it might be, you have the eyes to watch this.
;它可以是 –
你的眼睛可以看到的 –
It might be the clothes that you have.
;它可以是你的衣服.
Yes, you might prefer something else
and you might get something else pretty soon
;是的,你可能更喜欢其他的东西,
你会很快得到那些东西的
if you start feeling grateful for what you have.
;只要你开始为你已经拥有的东西感到感激.
I think everybody goes through times when they say,
;我想,每个人都有这样的时候,他们说,
“oh man, things aren’t working right”
or “things are going bad”.
;”哎,事情发展不顺利”,
或者”事情越来越糟糕了”.
And there were some things going on in my family…
;我的家里发生了一些事情…
and I found a rock.
;我找到一块石头.
And I’m just sitting here holding this rock,
you might see me carrying around.
;我就坐在那里,手里拿着这块石头,
你可能看见过我到处都带着这块石头.
I found a rock. I stuck it in my pocket.
;我找到一块石头.
我将它放到我的口袋里.
And I said, “you know what, every time I touch this rock
;我说,”你知道吗,每次我摸到这块石头的时候
I’m gonna think of something that I’m grateful for.
;我都要想起一些我要感恩的事情.
And so every morning, when I get up
in the morning, I pick it up off the dresser
;因此,每天早晨,当我起床的时候,我把它从衣柜中取出,
and put it in my pocket,
;把它放到我的口袋里,
and I go through the things that I am grateful for.
;心里想着我要感恩的事情.
At night, what do you do? You empty your pocket
;夜里,你会干什么?
你会掏空口袋
and there it is again.
;又会摸到这块石头.
And I’ve had some different
experiences with that.
;关于这块石头,我有些与众不同的经历.
I’ve had some amazing experiences.
;我有一个奇妙的经历.
I had a guy from South Africa.
He saw me dropping it.
;我有一个朋友从南非来,他看见我
偶尔将这块石头弄掉地上.
He said “what is that”?
;它问:”这是什么?”
What’s that?
;”这是什么?”
I explained it to him, so we started
calling it the gratitude rock.
;我给他解释了一番,从此我们就将
这块石头叫做”感恩石”.
Gratitude rock.
;感恩石
Two weeks later I got an e-mail
from him from South Africa.
;两个星期后,我收到他寄自南非的电子邮件,
He said, “my son is dying from a rare disease,
;他说,”我的儿子得了一种罕见的疾病,快死了,
it’s a type of hepatitis”.
;是一种肝炎”.
He said, “would you send me three gratitude rocks?”
;他说,”你给我寄来三颗感恩石好吗?”
There were just rocks I find off the street, you know,
;其实那就是一块非常普通的石子,
你在街角随便可以找到的,
so I said, “sure”.
;因此我说,”可以”.
I had to make sure that the rocks were very special.
;但这次我要确保这些石头的确很特殊.
And so I went out to the stream,
looked, picked up the right rocks
;因此我到一条小溪旁,找了一些石子,
and sent them off to him.
;然后把他们寄了出去.
Four or five months later I get an e-mail from him.
;4-5个月以后,我又收到他的一封电子邮件,
He said, “my son’s better, now he’s doing terrific”
;他告诉我,”我的儿子好多了,他现在好极了”
and he said, “you need to know something”
;他说,”你一定要知道这件事”
he said, “we’ve sold over a thousand rocks at $10 a piece
;他说,”我们大约卖了超过1000个感恩石,每个10美元
as gratitude rocks, and we raised all this
money for charity, thank you very much”.
;我们募集这些钱用于慈善事业,非常感谢您”.
And so it’s very important to be in
an attitude of gratitude, as I call it.
;因此,有一个我称之为”感恩的心态”是非常重要的.

Another thing that I would suggest
that you do right now to turn your life around,
;另一件我想提的建议是
你应当立刻努力来改变自己的生活,
and this is so huge,
;这件事是如此重要,
that I can’t find the words to describe
;以致我找不到合适的词语来描述
just how powerful this can be for you…
;它可能对你起的巨大作用…
I took the visualization process
from the Apollo programme
;我参与了阿波罗(登月)项目中的观想训练
and instituted it during the 1980’s
and 90’s into the Olympic programme.
;并在80到90年代对奥林匹克运动员教授观想练习.
It was called “Visual Motor Rehearsal”.
;这个练习被称之为”可视化运动排练”
When you visualize,
then you materialize.
;当你观想的时候,你就可以实现(你观想的内容).
And the interesting thing
about the mind is
;意识的有趣之处在于
we took Olympic athletes
;我们将奥林匹克运动员
and then hooked them up to
sophisticated bio feedback equipment.
;将他们和一些复杂的生物反馈设备连在一起.
And had them run their event
only in their mind.
;然后让他们只在意识里运动他们的竞赛项目.
Incredibly, the same muscles fired
;不可思议的是,他们的肌肉
in the same sequence, when they were
running the race in their mind
;当他们在意识里”赛跑”的时候,竟然
和他们在跑道上赛跑时一样,
按同样的顺序产生神经电冲动(fired)
as where they were running it on the track.
How this could be?
;这到底是怎么回事?
Because the mind can’t distinguish
whether you’re really doing it
;因为意识并不能区别你是在真正做运动
or whether it’s just a practice.
;还是只是在意识里练习.
I think, if you’ve been there in the mind,
you go there in the body.
;我认为,你的意识处于什么状态,
你的身体也会同样出于这种状态.
When you’re visualizing,
;当你观想的时候,
when you’ve got that picture
playing out in your mind,
;当你在意识中播放那些图像的时候
always, and only,
dwell upon the end results.
;一定要只专注于”最终结果”.
Here’s an example:
;下面是一个例子:
look at the back of your hands right now.
Really, look at the back of your hands.
;现在看看你的手背.
真正的,仔细看看你的手背.
The colour of your skin,
;皮肤的颜色,
the freckles, the blood vessels, the rings,
the fingernails, the fake fingernails…
;斑点,血管,戒指,指甲,假指甲…
take in all those details
right before you close your eyes.
;在闭上你的眼睛之前,要把握所有的细节.
And then see those hands, your fingers
wrapping around the steering wheel
;然后(闭上眼睛)看到你的手,你的手指,
我这你崭新汽车的方向盘.
of your brand new car.
;(brand new:崭新的)
This is such a holographic experience,
so real, so real in this moment,
;这是如此全息的一种经验,
如此真实,在这一时刻如此的真实,
that you don’t even feel
like you need the car
;以至于你不会感到你需要一辆新车
because, it feels like
you’re already have it.
;因为它让你感到你已经拥有了它.
It’s the feeling that really
creates the attraction,
;(注意)是感觉在真正的创造吸引力,
not just picture of the thought.
;而不是你思想中的图像在吸引.
I think, for a lot of people,
they think,
;我想,很多人都会这样想,
“well if I think the positive thoughts
or if I visualize having what I want
;”唔,只要我有正面的思维,
或者只要我观想我想要的东西
that’ll be enough”,
;就足够了”,
but if you’re doing that and still not feeling abundant
or feeling, you know, loving or joyful
;但是,如果你那样做的时候,并没有感到富足,
或,唔,感到爱或者快乐
then it doesn’t, for my mind,
really create the power of the attraction.
;那么,它并没有(起码就我的意识来说)
真正的创造吸引的力量.
This is where the secret actually
moves into action.
;这才是这个秘密真正起作用的入口处.
You put yourself in a feeling place
of really being in that car,
;你要把自己置身于一种”已经在车里”的感觉之中,
not “oh, I wish I could get that car”,
or “someday I’ll have that car”.
;而不是”哦,但愿我能有这辆车”,
或者”以后我会有辆这种车”.
Because, that’s the very definite
feeling associated with that.
;因为,那就是与之相关联的那种情感.
It’s not “in an hour”,
it’s not, you know, “it’s in the future”,
;不是”一个小时以后”,也不是”未来某个时间”,
– if you stay in that feeling,
it will always be in the future.
;如果你停留在那种(想在未来实现)的感觉中,
它会总是停留在未来.
Feel the joy, feel the happiness.
;要感到那种快乐,感到那种幸福.
No matter how silly it seems
in that dark and quiet room,
;不管在这黑暗而安静的屋子里
这看上去有多么的傻.
you’re going “woohoo!”
;你要叫”哇呀!”
Do it!
;做吧!
A lot of people will say, you know
“come on, do I have to do that?”
;很多人会说,”算了吧,我真的必须这样吗?”
How bad do you want change?
;(那我要问)你到底有多想改变你的生活?
Now, that feeling and that inner seeing
will begin to be an open doorway
;那种感觉,那种内在的景象,将成为一扇门
through which the power of the Universe
will begin to express.
;通过这扇门,宇宙的力量开始展现.
Our job is not to figure out the how.
;我们的工作不是要找出”如何去实现”.
The how will show up out of the
commitment and the belief and the what.
;”如何”将从对”什么(目的)”的承诺和信仰中展现.
The hows are the domain of the Universe.
;”如何”是宇宙的领域.
It always knows the shortest, quickest,
fastest, most harmonious way
;宇宙总是知道哪条路最短,最快,最和谐
between you and your dream.
;通向你的梦想
If you’re turning over to the Universe
you will be surprised and dazzled
;如果你(将”如何”这个任务)交给宇宙,
你将会惊讶于
by what is delivered to you.
;宇宙所能给你的答案.
This is where magic and miracles happen.
;魔术和奇迹就是在这里发生的.
I would say that you wanna do this
virtually daily, but
;我想告诉你,你应该每天都作这样的练习,但是
my disclaimer is: this should
never be a chore.
;我要声明的是:
不要把它变成一种乏味的”例行公事”
What’s really bottom line importance here
to the whole secret is feeling good.
;关于这个秘密最重要的底线是:你一定要感觉好.
You wanna feel exhilarated
by this whole process.
;你要在整个过程中都感到愉悦.
You wanna be high, happy,
in tune as much as possible.
;要尽可能的感觉high,幸福,和谐.
The only difference between people
who really are living this way
;在那些真正这样生活的人
and people who aren’t living
in the magic of life
;和那些不能享有美妙生活的人之间
的仅有的区别,
is that the people who are living
in the magic of life
;就是那些享有美妙生活的人
have habituated ways of being.
;他们已经习惯于这种生活方式.
They have habituated this process
;他们已经习惯于这个过程
and magic happens with them
wherever they go.
;不论他们走到哪里,奇迹总是跟随着他们.
Because they remember it
and they do it all the time,
;因为他们在所有时间都记住并练习(这个秘密).
not as a one-time event.
;而不是仅仅将它作为一个”一次性工作”.
People hold that for a while,
and they’re really a champion at it,
;有人可能会坚持一阵子时间,
而且对之很在行,
and they say, “you know what,
I’m fired up, I saw this programme
;然后他们说,”你知道吗,
我很恼火,我看过这个节目
and I’m gonna change my life.
;我也想改变我的生活.
And yet, you know, results aren’t
showing, results aren’t showing.
;但是,你知道,结果并没有出现,根本看不到结果.
And beneath the surface
it’s just about ready to break through.
;就在表面之下,”结果”就将要破土而出了.
And someone will look at the surface results
and go, “this stuff doesn’t work!”
;但有人只会看看表面结果,就走开了,
“这一套根本不管用!”
And you know what, the Universe says
“your wish is my command”.
;你知道会发生什么事吗?宇宙会说
“你的愿望就是我的命令”.
And it goes down.
;于是”结果”又缩回去了.

Knowing the Law of Attraction
;知道“吸引力定律”以后
I wanted to really put it to use and
to see if it’s really…, you know, what will happen.
;我想真正地将它投入应用,并看看
效果如何 – 看看到底会发生什么事情.
And in 1995 I started to create
something called “the vision board”,
;从1995年开始,我做了一个”想象画板”,
where I’d take something that
I would want to achieve
;我将我想要达到的目标
or something that I’d want to attract,
;也就是我想要吸引的事情,
like a car, or a watch
or a soul mate of may dreams,
;比如车呀,手表呀,
或我的梦想的爱人(心灵伴侣)等,
and I’d put a picture of what I want
right upon this board called “the vision board”.
;我将这些代表我希望的东西的图片
放到”想象画板”上,
And every day
I would sit in my office
;每天当我坐在办公室的时候,
and I would look up at this board
;我都会看着这个画板,
and I would start to visualize,
I’d really get into the state
;开始观想,进入状态
of having already acquired it.
;就像我已经拥有了这一切.
I was getting ready to move
;后来我要搬家了
and so we put all the furniture,
all the boxes in the storage.
;我把所有家具,箱子等放到贮藏室里.
And I made three different moves
over a period of five years.
;在5年的时间里,我搬过3次家.
And I ended up in California
;最后我来到加利福尼亚
and bought this house,
renovated it for a year,
;买了这所房子,装修了一年,
and then had all the stuff brought
from my former home five years earlier.
;然后将我5年前老家的东西都搬了过来
One morning, at 7.30 in the morning,
my son comes into my office
;一天早晨,7点半的时候,我的儿子来到我的办公室
and one of the boxes that was
sealed for five years
;有一个已经密封了5年的大盒子,
was right at the doorstep.
;放在门口处.
And my son Keanon was sitting on the box,
banging away at the box.
;我的儿子Keanon坐在这个盒子上,碰碰地踢着它.
And I said, “sweetheart, will you please
stop, I’m doing some work here”, and he says
;我说,”小甜心,别踢了好吗,我正在工作呢”,他说,
“What’s in the boxes, daddy?”
;”老爸,盒子里装的是什么呢?”
And I said, “well honey,
those are my vision boards.”
;我告诉他,”心肝,那是我的想象画板”.
“What’s a vision board?”
;”想象画板是什么”?
I said, “well, it’s where I put all
my goals up, I cut them out
;我说,”唔,就是把我的目标放到上面,
我把它们剪下来
and put all my goals up
that I want to achieve in my life.
;把我人生中想要达到的目标都放在上面.
And of course, at 5 and a half
years old he didn’t understand.
;当然,只有5岁半的他根本不理解.
And so I said, “sweetie, let me just show you,
that’ll be the easiest way to do it.”
;因此我说,”甜心,我让你看看吧,
这是让你理解的最简单方法.”
And so I cut the box open
;于是我划开盒子,
and when I pulled out the vision boards,
there was the picture on there of a home
;拿出我的想象画板,上面有一幢房子的照片
that I was visualizing five years earlier
;就是我5年前观想的那个
and what shocking to me was
we were living in that house,
;让我震惊的是,我们现在就住在这样的房子里,
not a house like it.
;不是一个”看起来象”的房子
I bought my dream home, renovated it
and didn’t even know it.
;我买下了我梦想中的房子,重新装修一番,
却没有意识到它正是当年我梦想中的房子
I looked at that house
and I started to cry,
;我看着这个房子,眼泪流了出来,
’cause I was just blown away.
;因为这太让我震惊了.
“Why are you crying?”
“你为什么哭呢?”
“Honey, I finally understand
how the Law of Attraction works,
“蜜糖,我终于理解了吸引力定律是如何工作的,
I finally understand the power
of visualization,
我终于理解了观想的威力,
I finally understand everything that
I’ve read, everything that I worked with,
我终于理解了我读到的一切,我努力工作的一切,
my whole life,
the way I built companies –
;我的整个生活,我创建公司的方式,
it worked for my home as well.
;它同样适用于我的家.
And I bought our dream home
and didn’t even know it.”
;我在无意识中买了我梦想的房子.”
Decide what you want,
;决定好你想要什么,
believe you can have it,
;相信你能得到它,
believe you deserve it,
;相信你理所当然地应得,
believe it’s possible for you
;相信它对你来说是可能的
and then close your eyes
every day for a several minutes
;然后比上你的眼睛,每天做几分钟
and visualize having what you
already want
;观想你已经拥有你想要的东西
and feeling the feelings of
already having them.
;处在那种已经拥有的感觉之中.
Come out of that, and focus on
what you’re grateful for already.
;从这个练习中出来后,将注意力集中到
你已经拥有的东西上,并满怀感恩.
And really be enjoyed.
;并真正的享有它们.
And then go into your day
and release it to the Universe
;然后,在日常生活中,将这种思想放射到宇宙中
and trust that the Universe
will figure out how to manifest it.
;相信宇宙会找到实现它的方式.

You know, the secret was definitely
a real transformation for me
;你知道,这个秘密对我来说真的是一个转变
’cause I grew up in a family
where my dad was very negative.
;因为我生长的家庭中,老爸是非常”负面”的.
He thought that rich people
were people that would rip everyone off,
;他认为富人都是那些剥削别人的人,
he thought that anyone who had money
must have deceived somebody,
;他认为一个人如果很有钱,肯定是骗了某些人(才得来的),
so I grew up with a lot of beliefs about money;
that if you had it, it made you bad,
;因此我是带着这样的一些有关金钱的信念长大的:
如果你有钱,你肯定很坏.
that only evil people had money,
;只有坏人才有钱,
and that money doesn’t grown on trees,
that was the big one,
;钱不是长在树上的 – 这是所有信念中最大的一个,
“who do you think I am, Rockefeller?”,
that was one of his favourite phrases.
;”你想我是谁,洛克菲勒(美国石油大亨)?”,
这是他最喜欢说的一句话.
So, I grew up truly believing
that life was difficult,
;因此,我一直怀着”生活是艰难的”
这样的信念长大,
that it was hard,
that you have to struggle,
;相信”生活是艰难的,你必须努力奋斗”,
and it was only when I met W. Clement Stone
;直到我遇上W. Clement Stone后,
that I literally began to shift my life.
;我才真正开始改变我的生活.
When I was working with Stone
;当我和Stone一起工作的时候
字幕:
Whatever the mind of man can conceive,
it can achieve.
不论人的意识能想到什么,它都可以被实现.
(这是Stone的话)
he said, “I want you to set a goal
that’s so big that if you achieved it
;它说:”我想让你定一个目标,
这个目标是如此的大,以至于当你达到这个目标时,
it would blow your mind.
;它会彻底的让你震惊
And you would know it’s only
because of what I’ve thought you
;你也会因此知道,是因为我对你的教导
that you would have achieved this goal.
;你才能达到这个目标.
Well, at the time
I was making about $8,000 a year.
;当时,我每年大约挣8千块
And for some reason, I wanted something
that it was really measurable,
;因为某种原因,我想要一个可以定量度量的指标
so I said, “I wanna make $100,000 in a year”.
;因此我说,”我想一年挣10万元”.
And I had no idea how I can do that,
;我不知道如何才能做到这个目标,
I saw no strategy, no possibility,
;我没有任何的策略,看不到任何可能,
but I just said, “I’m gonna declare that,
I’m gonna believe it,
;我只是说,”我就要这样声明,我就是要相信它,”
I’m gonna act as if it’s true
and release it”.
;我要这样做:把它当成’已经实现’,并将这种思维发散出去”.
And so I did that.
;我就这样做了.
And one of the things he thought me was
;他教给我的一个事情是
every day to close your eyes and visualize
the goal as if it’s already achieved.
;每天都要合上眼睛,观想自己的目标已经实现.
And I had actually made a $100,000 bill
that I put on the ceiling,
;于是我真的制作了一个10万元的钞票,贴到天花板上,
so the first thing I’d see
whenever I woke up,
;这样我每天起床的时候,第一眼就能看到它.
I’d look up and there it was,
It would remind me this was my intention.
;我会向上看到这张钞票,它提醒我这就是我的目的.
And then, I would close my eyes
and visualize having this $100,000
;然后,我再闭上眼睛,想象自己已经拥有这张10万元的钞票.
in your life style.
;过着那种(一年挣10万的)生活方式
And interestingly enough, nothing
major happened for about 30 days.
;有意思的是,在最初的30天里,没有发生什么大事.
I didn’t have any great breakthrough ideas,
no one was offering me more money.
;我没有得到什么突破性的创意,
也没有人给我更多的钱.
And all of the sudden, I was in the shower,
it was about 4 weeks of doing it
;然后突然的,大约是4周后,在我洗淋浴的时候,
and I had a $100,000 idea,
just came right into my head.
;我突然有了一个10万元的主意,
就这么从我的头脑中蹦出来.
I had a book I had written
;当时我写了一本书
and I said, “if I could sell 400,000
copies of my book at a quarter each,
;我想:”如果我能卖到40万册,
每册卖25美分(1/4美元),
that would be $100,000
;加起来就是10万了
Now, the book was there,
but I never had this thought.
;现在,书已经写好了,但我以前从来没有这样想过
And one of the secrets I think is that
;而我认为秘密之一就在于
(下面是字幕)
When you have inspired thought,
you have to trust it and you have to act on it
当你有了一个灵感的时候,你应该相信它并立即行动
Now, I didn’t know how to do that,
;我不知道如何去做,
I didn’t know how I was gonna
sell 400,000 copies, we’d never done that.
;我不知道如何才能卖出40万册;我从来没有卖过那么多.
And then I saw the National Enquirer
at a supermarket.
;然后,我在超市里看到了 国民咨询 杂志
I’d seen that millions of times,
it was just background.
;这本杂志我已经见过无数次了,
它就在那里放着,这是个”背景”
And all of a sudden
it jumped out on me as foreground
;但突然,它从后台跳到了前台,
and I thought,
“wow, if readers knew about my book,
;我想,”哇!如果这本杂志的读者能知道我的书的话,
certainly 400,000 people
would go out and buy it.
;当然就会有40万人来买了.
In about 6 weeks later I gave the talk
at Hunter college in New York.
;大有6周以后,我在纽约Hunter大学演讲
There’s 600 teachers.
This lady comes up at the end and she says:
;到会的有600名教师.
演讲结束时,一位女士走到我面前,说:
“That was a great talk,
I’d like to interview you.
;”你的演讲棒极了!我想采访你.
Let me give you my card.”
;这是我的名片.”
I said, “who do you write for?”
;我说,”你为哪家杂志写稿?”
“I’m a freelance, but I sell
most of my stuff to the National Enquirer.”
;”我是一个自由作家,但我大部分稿件卖给 国民咨询.”
You know, I had this little theme from
“Twilight Zone” go off in my head.
;你看,当时我的头脑中好像响起了”Twilight Zone”中的乐曲
(“Twilight Zone”是80年代CBS电视台播放的系列剧
参见http://www.scifi.com/twilightzone/)
Wow, this stuff’s really working.
;哇!这个方法确实管用!
So, that article came out and our
book sale started to take off,
;采访我的文章登出后,我的书的销量开始攀升,
but the point I wanna make is that
;但我想要说的是
I was attracting into my life all these
different events, including this person
;我吸引了这些事情(包括这个人)到我的生活中,
and to make a long story short,
;长话短说,
I did not make $100,000 that year,
we made $92.327
;那年我没有挣到10万元,我挣了9万2千327元
but do you think we were like depressed
and going, “this doesn’t work”?
;你想我会很沮丧并说,”这个方法不管用?”
No, we were going,
“wow, this is amazing!”
;当然不会.我们说,”哇!太让人惊奇了!”
And so, my wife said to me,
;于是,我的妻子给我说,
“wow, if it works for $100,000
do you think it would work for a million?”
“哇!如果这个方法对10万元管用的话,
你想它会不会对100万也管用?”
And I said, “I don’t know,
I think so, let’s try it”
;我说,”我不知道,不过我想是管用的,我们试试吧.”
My publisher actually wrote me a check,
;我的出版商后来真地给我写了一张支票,
as a royalty check for our first
“Chicken Soup For The Soul” book
;作为首本”心灵鸡汤”书的版税的支票
and he actually put a
smiley face in the signature
;他还在签名的后面画了一个笑脸符号
’cause it was the first
million dollar check he’d ever written.
;因为这是他首次签发的百万美元的支票.
And so,
I know from my own experience,
;因此,从我自身的经验,我知道…
because I wanted to test it
does this secret really work,
;因为我想要测试一下这个秘密是否管用,
and we put it to the test
and it absolutely worked.
;我们测试了,它确实管用.
And now I live my life from there
every single day.
;从那时起,我每天都过着我(现在这样)的生活.


分享到: